Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Tea Baby Shower and A Wedding

 My friend Genelle  held a Baby shower Tea party
for our friend Twylah's second baby.
A small intimate affair at the Holly Hotel.
So I got busy making some favors for the guests
and presents for the baby.
 I made 16 tea cups using the Sizzix die
Stamped them with various Verve sentiments.
And 16 place cards , 
Genelle had the pleasure of writing
 the names of the guests on them.
 Made 16 pairs of earrings. Loaded them with mint
M&Ms and mini pink Chocolate balls.
And an organic green tea bag.
This is how they looked liked with  the table setting. 
A gift card box was made from a photo keeper box.
 Had fun making my first card in a box card.
 Made a banner with the babies name
I also decorated a mirror frame with
 big sis and little sis's 
initials on it with  a place to insert photos 
of the girls.

So I have been a little busy 
and I wasn't able to join 
in some of the challenges
 I normally like to.
But it's all good just as long as I am creating.

I also had a friend get married on the same day
as the Baby shower. She already knew I couldn't come.
While I was sharing what I had been doing..
she saw the card box and mentioned
 she still needed one.
This is what I made for her.
The metal ribbon slide  says "together".
I also was given the privileged of making
jewelry to go with the dress she was wearing.
Then I gifted her with a bracelet and earrings.
She was very pleased.





2 comments: