Thursday, October 1, 2015

Lima Beads Beads Rocks!

So many times we complain when we 
receive bad customer service and rightly so.
I want to share with you a company that gets it right!
Lima Beads.
I recently wrote them this complaint:

271043... My recent order..two of the 
Tangerine Recycled Glass Small 
Freeform Drop 6-12x11-15mm
 have cracks..from the hole to the edge of the bead.
 I know it is not a lot of money..but they are un-usable.
 What are the chances you could send replacements?
 I had planned to use them for earrings.
Thanks Terri Gauthier

This is their quick response:


Hi Terri,
Oh no! We are so sorry about this! 
Unfortunately they are now out of stock 
so I am unable to send replacements.
 I've refunded your credit card for the cost of them. 
PLease, no matter the cost, 
always let us know when you receive a broken 
or unusable item. 
We want to make sure that you are able to enjoy
 and use the items you've paid for. 
Please let us know if you have any more 
questions or concerns.
Kind regards,
Jen

2 comments:

Shai Williams said...

Lima Beads is great! Once they sent me too many spools of brass wire. Since I knew that I would use them, I called to let them know and ask that they just charge me for them. I was just told to accept them with their compliments.

Terri said...

So glad you had a great experience with their customer service as well! Pays to be honest in all things!