Thursday, September 24, 2015

ABS September Challenge Part II

I randomly won  a $20 gift certificate from
 Heather of Swoondimples.
You can find her beads for sale on Lima Beads
 and her Etsy shop.
 Life is a little crazy for Heather right now
 ...she is in the process of moving.
So there was a bit of a delay getting  the beads out to me.
So she generously sent extras.
She didn't have to but I'm so glad she did.
I had selected the love bravely bead
especially because of the neutral color. 
Sure that I would be able to use it in an 
upcoming ABS Challenge.
Here is the inspiration piece again
for this month
and this is what I created
The Gaea beads represent the reflection
 of the clouds in the pond.
the Czech glass rondells ...the water.
The ceramic red orange the curtains.
The silk green ribbon  the tree.
all of these surrounding Heather's lovely 
statement bead.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Heather!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful and great bonus beads!

Terri said...

Thanks KT!