Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pretty Pallets ~ May Challenge

This awesome Scandinavian vintage 1950's  fabric 
served for this months color challenge.
Entitled; Surt Sa Raven
Translated means, Sour says the fox.
A lovely neutral palate with a pop of the redish orange.
After a bout with the flu I went to 
Michael's to pick up a few beads.
Here are the beads I selected:
#90443 Jet Lava 10 mm stone beads
#93741 Recon. Turquoise white rondel
#80396 Leopard print Resin tube 7x8 mm
#91419 Red glass opaque heart
 (doesn't look like a heart to me...but that is what the tag said)
#97015 Plated metal and resin beads
Not pictured
#94008 Dyed white Howlite 8mm
 Added some luster half coat o-beads for the loop. 
And a leaf motif button I picked up at JoAnn's.
Thanks for Looking!
Why not hop over and see what the 

5 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Glad you feel better to play along! I love the way that pop of reddish orange plays against the neutrals. It makes the piece lively and fresh. I also love using buttons as clasps and you found a perfect one to reference the fabric. Check back on June 3rd for the next Pretty Palettes. Hope you can play along! Enjoy the day. Erin

Terry Ricioli Designs said...

Love the beads you chose especially combined with that button! Great designing!

Unknown said...

Yum! I like it!

Michelle Mach said...

Your pretty bracelet looks like the kind that is so fun to wear! I especially like those loose rings near the button clasp.

ladelizchica said...

Very pretty bracelet something I would wear.