Monday, May 27, 2013

A Prayer Reguest

Seems my dear friend Kathy 
is loosing her battle with ovarian cancer.
The family has been told she may have 
only 24 hours to live.
So I ask for your prayers of comfort for her, 
for her family  and friends.
1 John 5:14
She is an Amazing lady and my has 
life is richer for knowing her.
Proverbs 10:22

Sadly Kathy passed away last night. 
Today I picked these flowersfor her husband, Jim
 from our yard. 
Purple was Kathy's favorite color.
 I took a photo of the arrangement
and quickly made this 
Sympathy card using the photo.
Flowers will fade but the card will not.
 Then Chip and I took it over to him.
This is the set I made Kathy before she
Started chemo and had her surgery.
She never took off the Ovarian Cancer band 
off that said "FIGHT."
And fight she did with grace and dignity.
I was told today that she'll be buried with it.
Which touched me deeply.
Thank You all for your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Lois said...

Dear Terri,
Just stopping in to see how you are doing. I am so sorry your friend Kathy passed away. No doubt the pain from losing her is still deeply felt. I'll keep you and her family in my prayers.
Good friends are earthly treasures. I know you'll see her again someday, when parting and sorrow is no more.
As ever,
Lois D

Angie said...

Oh Terry....my heart breaks for you! My niece was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer last year and yes...it spread. I know what the fear and pain feels like first hand. We stay in prayer and support our loved ones all we can. Kathy knew she had a loving friend.

My prayers are with you and her family.

Love...and a big Hug
Angie