Sunday, July 3, 2011

Creative Friday & Saturday

It's been awhile since Deb and I were able 
to have a creative Friday.
House projects and other commitments.
But this past Friday we worked on 
some our personal jewelry projects.
After a run to Michael's and JoAnn's 
and a few other stops 
we grabbed a quick bite to eat 
and started playing.
What I didn't finish on Friday I finished up on Saturday.
Today Chip and I are having Jesse, Dorothy & Nita
over for a Cuban themed dinner.
I made Dorothy and Nita the same pair of 
earrings and bracelet.
I put them in these white organza pouches 
and added a stick pin to close it.
(these did not have draw strings)
I'll see if I can make something for Jesse too.
So no fighting you two. 

And I made a few things for me
 These are 4 bracelets with magnetic closures.
Just using up supplies I have on hand.
This set SOLD
Natural stone, metal bead spacers and 
glass beads with a toggle clasp.
Now I'm off to start that dinner.

2 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Pretty work!

Anu Lal said...

It's been long since I haven't visited your blog, Tia. You know all the troubles I have been through. Well, back again!! Nice to hear you too are able to summon the 'creative angel'. Have a great artistic time for you and your friends.