Monday, July 6, 2009

More Bead Work

From my Mom. I received a package oh, about a month ago from my Mom with very pretty pair of earrings in colors that remind me of the ocean. Also included was a pretty blue and copper twist bracelet with an adorable little matching charm/pendant purse. Today I received the matching necklace to the earrings. These are so light and comfortable it doesn't even feel like you have them on. Very cool Mom! Thank You Very Much. Now everybody can see how you spoil me.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow, your mom is very talented :)

Anu Lal said...

The very first person who spoils the child ever since the birth is, his/her mom...And every child wants themselves to be spoiled, for every MOM is special!!

Minna Perälä said...

Hello Terry!

You are very lucky to have a mom like that =) What a beautiful pieces of jewellery!! On your previous post I had to enlarge the pictures of those mice and the lady. What a pieces of art have you made!!!! Very creative and so beautiful. And also made with great talent!!! I love them!

Anonymous said...

These are lovely and the colours are beautiful. Summer jewellery... :)

Pretty Things said...

That top set, some of my fav colors of Swarovski! Good job!

Beedeebabee said...

Soooooo Pretty!!! Aren't mom's the best!! :o) Paulette