Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friday's Canvas Projects with Deb



The first project we used an image from Moss Hill Studios by JoAnne Pierotti. The little girl is just adorable. To make her wings we stamped butterfly wings on top of the rose images that are also included on the collage sheet. If you haven't seen the Moss Hill Studio site.... I recomend you check it out. At Deb's suggestion we did a brayer technique with acrylic paint. It was fun and the effect is wonderful. I'll be doing it again some time. I appreciate Deb's ability to examine art work and figure out the tecniques that were used.
Something about it though is just not right for me. Perhaps the redness of the flowers. I will probably rip them off and replace them with something else...they were what we had at the time.




This is the second Art project Deb and I did this Friday. I'm totally in love with this one. Love the image. ( Image is from the "Mind Wide Open" challenge). Love the brayer technique we played with. It's on a 5" x 5" canvas. It's just so stinkin' cute. I just love it!




2 comments:

Willnnabel said...

Na na na na.......I already posted these cuties!!!!!! Came home and did it right away. Nice pics though. Don't tell one shot, blindfolded,.....in the dark, right? Yeah Yeah

Terri said...

I guess you didn't see my twitter comment... ;)